Wednesday, July 14th
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
555 13th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
See below for photos from this event
A panel of leading cyberlawyers will discuss trans-national regulation and litigation of defamation, hate speech, indecency and political dissent.
- Danielle Citron, University of Maryland School of Law
- Steve Sheinberg, Associate Director of Legal Affairs, Anti-Defamation League
- Christopher Wolf, Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Chuck Cosson, Senior Policy Counsel, Microsoft
- Mark MacCarthy, Communications, Culture & Technology department, Georgetown University
- Adam Thierer President, The Progress & Freedom Foundation (moderator)
Event questions and media inquiries should be directed to Mike Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Progress & Freedom Foundation is a market-oriented think tank that studies the digital revolution and its implications for public policy. It is a 501(c)(3) research & educational organization.
Photos from the event