Informal Working Dinners:
Wireless and the Economics of Secondary Spectrum Markets
- Scott J. Wallsten, Senior Fellow & Director of Communications Policy Studies, The Progress & Freedom Foundation (Moderator)
- Alan Davidson, Washington Policy Counsel, Google Inc.
- Angela E. Giancarlo, Legal Advisor, Wireless & International Issues, Commissioner Robert M. McDowell, Federal Communications Commission
- Thomas W. Hazlett, Professor of Law & Economics & Director of the Information Economy Project, George Mason University
- Darrin M. Mylet, Vice President of Wireless Services, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Peter Pitsch, Associate General Counsel & Executive Director of Communications Policy, Intel Corporation
- Timothy Powderly, Democratic Counsel, U.S. House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Andrea Renda, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for European Policy Studies
- Gregory Rosston, Visiting Lecturer in Economics, Stanford University & Deputy Director, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR)
- Thomas J. Sugrue, Vice President, Government Affairs, T-Mobile USA
Current & Future Threats to Free Expression
- Adam Thierer, Senior Fellow & Director of the Center for Digital Media Freedom, The Progress & Freedom Foundation (Moderator)
- Stephen Balkam, Chief Executive Officer, Family Online Safety Institute
- Daniel Brenner, Senior Vice President, Law & Regulatory Policy, National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- William Guidera, Vice President, State & Government Affairs, News Corporation
- Robert Pepper, Senior Managing Director, Global Advanced Technology Policy, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Michelle Persaud, Majority Counsel, U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary
- Margaret L. Tobey, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, NBC Universal, Inc.
- Shannon Weinberg, Republican Counsel, U.S. House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Patricia Vance, President, Entertainment Software Rating Board
How Much Free Can We Take: DRM-Free, Free Riders, and Production
- Solveig Singleton, Senior Adjunct Fellow, The Progress & Freedom Foundation (Moderator)
- James L. Burger, Member, Dow Lohnes PLLC
- William Carty, Counsel, U.S. House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Christian Castle, Managing Partner, Christian L. Castle Attorneys
- Roger Cochetti, Group Director of U.S. Public Policy, CompTIA
- Stacey Dansky, Majority Counsel, U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary
- Mitch Glazier, Executive Vice President, Government Relations & Industry, Recording Industry Association of America
- Gregory P. Goeckner, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Motion Picture Association of America
- Michael J. Huppe, General Counsel, SoundExchange
- Christopher Israel, Office of the Secretary, International IP Enforcement Coordinator, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Geoffrey Manne, Academic Relations Manager, Law & Economics, Microsoft Corporation
- Wayne B. Paugh, Senior Advisor to the U.S. Coordinator for International IP Enforcement, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Bill Rosenblatt, Founder, GiantSteps Media Technology Strategies
- Johanna Shelton, Policy Counsel, Google Inc.
- Thomas Sydnor, Attorney Advisor, Copyright Group, Office of International Relations, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Online Privacy and the Development of New Business Models
- Thomas M. Lenard, Senior Fellow & Acting President, The Progress & Freedom Foundation (Moderator)
- David Cavicke, Republican General Counsel and Deputy Chief of Staff to the U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Pablo Chavez, Policy Counsel, Google Inc.
- Chuck Cosson, Policy Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
- Leslie Dunlap, Senior Director of Public Policy, Yahoo! Inc.
- C. Lincoln (Link) Hoewing, Vice President, Internet and Technology Policy, Verizon Communications
- Brian Huseman, Chief of Staff, Federal Trade Commission
- The Honorable William Kovacic, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Leo Muñoz, Legislative Director, Office of U.S. Representative Charles A. Gonzalez